The Digital Primary School Resource Package consists of:
- My Digital Learning Planner
- 7 Steps to Better Learning
- Parent and Teacher Guide
- Digital Literacy pdf Cards
- Digital Numeracy pdf Cards
- Plus 4 bonuses
The Primary School Package site licence consists of:
– Better Study Routine Digital Blueprint
– Literacy and Numeracy pdf Cards (designed for the NAPLAN)
– Instructions on how to use the Package
– Parent Guide
Once an order is placed there are a number of pieces of information we need to prepare for both the Digital Resource Package and Student Wall Planner including logo, school colours, school timetable structure etc. The graphic artist will prepare the PDF for approval before finalising anything. Normally it takes 4 to 5 weeks to take the resource to the approved PDF. The Student Wall Planner normally takes a further 2 to 3 weeks to go to print and delivery as we normally print run about 5,000 planners at a time in order to save time and costs with the printers.
No. When your school places an order the pens do not need to be ordered. After reviewing many different pens for the laminated planner we have found the best pen to be Staedtler non-permanent fine line black pen. The pen normally retails for about $4.50 each. As we are the largest buyer of this pen in Australia we can provide the pens to schools for the discounted price of only $2.75 including taxes and delivery. There are 10 pens to a box and the minimum quantity is 200 pens.
With larger orders we can arrange for payment of the planners to be spread over a number of years. This way the school can gain both the discount for large orders and also spread the cost over a number of years.
Yes. With a large order and for planners ordered in advance we will supply all planners at the beginning of the order. That way you have the resource on hand for student distribution in the future. The planners will not spoil if you need to hold the planners for a number of years in advance. The best step is to contact us (obligation free) and one of the team members will contact you to discuss the best options for your school.
Discount prices start with an order of 250 Planners and pens:
– About 30% of schools order for one year group – normally between 250 and 350 planners and pens.
– About 30% of schools order for two year groups – normally between 350 and 500 planners and pens.
– About 30% of schools order for their entire school student group – normally between 500 and 1,500 planners and pens.
– About 10% of schools order enough planners and pens for the current school population PLUS extras for the next two, three, and sometimes four year groups in advance.
The minimum order for the customised Student Wall Planner is 200 Planners and pens.
Yes. Again the discounted price will depend upon the quantity of the planners your school orders. Please contact us – we can provide you with a quote on any quantity.
The price of the Student Wall Planner varies depending on the quantity of planners ordered by your school. For quotes please contact us.
The price of the digital Primary School Package, with a site licence for life, is $1,500.
Yes. You are able to view around 200 different Student Wall Planners that are used by schools throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world in this gallery. If you would like several physical Student Wall Planners samples posted to you please complete the contact form and we will organise the resource to be sent to you.
Yes. The samples can be downloaded, filled out, and saved. However the samples cannot be printed and they will expire. The purchased version of the resource will be customised with your school’s name and logo, will be able to be printed, and will not expiry. Please review our selection of samples.
No. Your school has the choice of acquiring just the Digital High School Resource Package OR just the Student Wall Planner OR both. We have found the best results are achieved when the school acquires both resources – the Student Wall Planner to help the parents work with their child in the home environment, and the Digital Resource Package for the students and staff to work through.
The Digital Resource Package consists of 5 separate items:
– 7 Steps to Better Study – ideal for students in Years 7 to 12;
– 7 More Steps to Independent Learning – Ideal for students Years 10 to 12;
– Digital Study Blueprint – Designed for students in Years 7 to 12;
– Parent Guide – A free support product for parents for application in the home environment;
– PowerPoint Presentations – A great teaching/support resource that the school can place on their web site.
When your school acquires either the Digital Primary School or the High School Resources Packages your school will make a one off payment for the material for all of your students, parents and staff. There is no further payment and the school has access to the material for life!